Monday, March 1, 2010

Hi everyone...:)

Coming here after a long 2 months gap. Yes, I had a long winter break :). So, this should be a break from a break, right? So, I'm going to colourise this post with some photos taken today evening.

BTW, today we had a fantastic Holi celebration in our college.. That too was soo.. colourful. We all enjoyed very much...our last Holi celebration in GEC, Thrissur :(


Today after coming from college, I had an evening walk with my camera. These are some of the photos taken...


Way to puzha...


Sarppagandhi flower
See those small flowers. They look like the hood of snake. Aren't they?

Beautiful puzha






Hot hot Sun




It's just dry..dry..dry

This is my Nellayi. Isn't she beautiful?

See you all soon,
Signing off,
Hailstone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice photos,especially the one with the red fruits and the way to river. No doubt, your village is beautiful.

why this much interval?Expecting frequent posts,

Stultus said...

CHECHI, NANNAYITTUNDU TTO..
[:)]

Anonymous said...

waiting for your next blog post..take your time..regards
raman

rohith said...

cooooooooool pics!!!!!!!!!
rohith,hyderabad

Anonymous said...

ഹൃദയം നിറഞ്ഞ ഓണാശംസകള്‍ ...........

Unknown said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can I contact you through email address?

Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1011 gmail.com